My Cart

Throbber image
blog opportunity Our Impact our history research
    • Loading...
  • Morinda Core Pure |  

    The item was added to the cart.
    How to Use

    Drink 30ml twice a day to enjoy its benefits.

    (Intake may vary based on individual needs)


    The name says it all. Tahitian Noni™ Pure is the most concentrated version of our beverages, stripped down to the pure noni purée and noni leaves infusion. It contains no added sugars or sweeteners – a simple and yet powerful choice for all those seeking to consume a 100% pure product. The ideal choice for all purists among the noni drinkers! Tahitian Noni™ Pure provides 72mg of iridoids per 60ml and is available in 750ml bottles.


    The Power of Iridoids

    Iridoids are powerful phytonutrients produced by plants as a self-defence mechanism. While iridoids are found in a large percentage of functional plants, they are not common in ordinary plants and fruits. Iridoids are very stable, and resistant to degradation during processing and storage - which means they retain their potency. They are essential substances in the noni fruit, and are markers of quality.Iridoids are nature's best kept secret. We recommend them for everyone, everywhere, every day!





    Key ingredients include: Morinda citrifolia (noni) fruit purée 70%, infusion of the leaves of Morinda citrifolia (noni) 30%.


    Size Options

    Morinda Core Pure 4 Pack (4 x 750ml)
    Morinda Core Pure 2 Pack (2 x 750ml)
    Morinda Core Pure 750ml Single
    Follow Us @nonibynewage